Our experienced cardiothoracic surgeons offer a range of surgical solutions for patients with heart conditions or thoracic disorders, which typically involve the lungs and esophagus. We are committed to helping you improve your quality of life.
At UAMS, you have access to the most advanced and recent developments in thoracic surgery. We perform many different procedures, including:
- Laser therapy
- Airway and esophageal stents
- Minimally-invasive, advanced video-assisted interventions
- Minimally invasive procedures to diagnose or rule out conditions such as lung or esophageal cancer
- Removal of lung and esophageal lesions
Our caring and compassionate surgeons work closely with UAMS cardiologists, radiologists and pulmonologists provide personalized care to patients with ischemic heart disease/coronary artery inclusive disease, mitral/aortic valve disease (severe heart murmurs) or cardiac arrhythmias (irregular heart rhythms). Surgical procedures include:
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Valve repair and replacement
- Electrophysiology services such as implantation of pacemakers and automatic internal cardiac defibrillators (AICDs)
For an Appointment
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday