A visit to our state-of-the-art hospital is like nothing before for both patients and visitors. Using cutting-edge technology, we deliver world-class treatment in a comforting environment that is a Gateway to Healing. Our caring and compassionate health care team provides personalized care to our patients from around the world who choose to use our services.
Recognizing that privacy and pleasant surroundings can boost your healing process, our all-private rooms feature the following:
- Earthy, natural shades and colors to echo Arkansas’ status as The Natural State with high ceilings to make our rooms feel more open.
- A sleeper sofa allows your family member to stay comfortable and close.
- Rooms include a 26-inch flat-screen TV.
- Patient bathrooms with larger doorways are more accommodating for patients in wheelchairs. Bathroom doors can be opened even wider to accommodate a stretcher.
- Wireless Internet access.
Parents of babies in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) will be able to spend the night in the baby's private room and will have access to showers and kitchen and laundry facilities.
The parking deck and quick access to the UAMS Outpatient Center also offer convenience as you make your way around the UAMS campus to use our many services.